12 January 2008

Oh crap...

HOLY MIKE!!!!!Guitar Hero 3 ROCKS!!!! My friend Matt was here into the wee hours last night also playing the game which has now converted me into yet another pseudo-musician! Damn it! I was not going to get hooked... have I failed myself and my true talent? I suppose I'll be OK as long as I don't find myself posted on youtube.
It's now Saturday morning, and already it's in my head! Curse you, Wii. Yet another habit to control my free time- and add more years of therapy.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I wouldn't be me if I didn't point out that it's "pseudo-musician"

Matt had a blast - he's addicted too. I'm glad the guitar is at your house for a few days. He needs to eat and shower sometime!

chimchim said...

Thanks Amanda! Proof-reading is for winners!!! Correction has been made. Love you always...

About Me

My photo
For those who don't know me that way... I spend most of my energies contemplating life and everyone in it- mostly feeding on a combination of fascination and frustration, which is most of what I feel for the world at large...

Good Night!

Blog Archive