07 February 2008

A mighty wind...

So I get a call at work this morning awaking me from a rather unusual peaceful slumber at the fire station... "The tree fell on my car..." is what I hear as I rapidly come to my senses and realize this is not a dream. Amy tells me the wind storm has claimed the tree from our front yard and it has come to rest on top of her car. Yikes!!!! So I dash home, and sure enough there it is. So I proceed to use the chainsaw and make short work of removing the debris. The car is OK, with only scratches and dents, and Lumberjack Mike resting comfortably!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
For those who don't know me that way... I spend most of my energies contemplating life and everyone in it- mostly feeding on a combination of fascination and frustration, which is most of what I feel for the world at large...

Good Night!

Blog Archive