05 January 2011

WOW

Just home from experiencing TRON:Legacy in 3D and it blew my mind. I can say it it really took the original idea and made it better. The plot line was a bit predictable, but the visual was stunning and the soundtrack was fitting. I am now a convert to Daft Punk (OK, I've always liked techno/industrial and now I remember why) and am enjoying some right now...
And the night wouldn't be complete without some introspective questioning: with all this technology and potential, why aren't we doing better overall as a society? Or even as a species? I'll be pondering this for a while...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
For those who don't know me that way... I spend most of my energies contemplating life and everyone in it- mostly feeding on a combination of fascination and frustration, which is most of what I feel for the world at large...

Good Night!

Blog Archive