25 July 2011

My oh my...


Today, baby Claire is 2 weeks old. I cannot believe she is here with us, much less in the manner she arrived. All things good come from...all things good. The family is larger than I ever imagined- and dreamed it could be. Not one to believe in much, it is interesting how things happen and change us for the better. Thanks Nate for what you did to me, and thanks Claire for all you've done for me already. And none of it could be possible without my one and only Amy. I love each of you and all of you.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love you too Daddy!

About Me

My photo
For those who don't know me that way... I spend most of my energies contemplating life and everyone in it- mostly feeding on a combination of fascination and frustration, which is most of what I feel for the world at large...

Good Night!

Blog Archive