31 December 2007

2007

Well, here we are-the end of another year (and another summary)...
Overall, the year was great. Many changes came our way, and the prospect of even greater change looms... more about that later.
But I managed to learn so much more of this life (I think). And I will hold out hope for the rest of humanity, as I continue to increase my understanding of the entire world around me.
And I will continue to be your friend, by playing the role of Reason...hope it helps the "all of us".
Finally, for all those "fundie-cons" I know: I will keep an open mind, for your sake!
Here's to 2008!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
For those who don't know me that way... I spend most of my energies contemplating life and everyone in it- mostly feeding on a combination of fascination and frustration, which is most of what I feel for the world at large...

Good Night!

Blog Archive