21 December 2007

Almost time

I finally have (almost) finished shopping. Of course, some relatives will receive their gifts late, as usual. I promise myself each year I'll get it all done by October, and don't seem to do so. I think it simply relates to the weather. It has been cold the last couple of days and only now do I feel the holiday spirit- in so much as the shopping spirit. And this year I will admit I went "minimalist" on gifts, as I have begun to embrace the "quality, not quantity" option. OK, that may translate into "you're a cheap bastard" to some, but I love them anyway... Here's to each of you readers: Happy Holidays with Peace and Love.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
For those who don't know me that way... I spend most of my energies contemplating life and everyone in it- mostly feeding on a combination of fascination and frustration, which is most of what I feel for the world at large...

Good Night!

Blog Archive