18 December 2007

amazing!

I've been cleaning and purging junk from my closet (both literally and figuratively) preparing for the new arrival, and been looking at my past through aged and "healthier" eyes, to find I am glad to still be here. On earth, that is. And I find the feelings still well up from the pains of past, especially when I find the photos, poems, letters, etc., of the time. And boy, does my old Journey album (now playing in the tape deck!) remind me of those times...
Anyway I am proclaiming my joy at the future unfolding before me- putting the past in its rightful place!
And thanks to Amy, Matt and Amanda for defining friendship and love.
As the song playing says:
...out on the border of a changing skyline,
we put hope in front of fears; we all need new Frontiers...

P.S. I still wonder what happened to everyone...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
For those who don't know me that way... I spend most of my energies contemplating life and everyone in it- mostly feeding on a combination of fascination and frustration, which is most of what I feel for the world at large...

Good Night!

Blog Archive